- A First Aid Kit designed for a pair of outdoor explorers on a four-day foray into the wilderness
- First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets
- Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located inside
- See-through, zippered pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access
- Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon and reflective exterior printing for low light visibility
:With the Backpacker in your pack, you and a friend can confidently set out on multi-day wilderness adventures. This backpacking first aid kit equips you with enough first aid supplies to treat you and a friend on hiking trips of up to four days. This medical kit hospital-quality contents set the standard in wilderness first aid and are handpicked to help your adventure go smoothly. From Easy Access Bandages and moleskin for common injuries to a trauma pad and irrigation syringe for larger wounds, the Backpacker contains hiking essentials and trauma supplies to prepare you for whatever you may encounter. Inside, you will also find medications to manage fever, pain, allergies, and stomach aches. This compact first aid kit features a water-resistant medical bag, making it a durable addition to your lightweight backpacking gear. Whether you are heading out for a long weekend in the woods or looking for a lightweight thru-hiking kit, the Mountain Backpacker kit lets you hit the trail knowing you are prepared.