- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, stethoscope, and other essential tools, all contained in a 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -20F/-28C cold crack rating.
- Designed for situations when seconds count, deliver quick and effective care for a wide range of backcountry emergencies.
- Provide hospital-quality care for groups of up to 18 people on trips of up to two weeks with this portable, rugged kit suited for basecamp or backpack duty.
- Quickly pick the right supplies for the job with color-coded see-through compartments, as well as a detachable essentials pouch for short trips away from camp.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
Adventure Medical Kits designed the Professional Guide I Kit for wilderness medical professionals, guides, and program leaders who need to be prepared for disaster. The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count – each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, Flexible Support Splint, Glutose Gel, and a Flexible Support Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28 C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.