- 🌹 Support Blanket Frame：elevates sheets and comforter to keep covers off legs and feet during sleep.
- 🌹 Adiustable Blanket Support Bar： 26 to 34 inch heights adjustable, it is easy to move for maximum comfort.
- 🌹 The Sheet Lifter：can be used on either side of the bed or on the end of the bed by sliding underneath the mattress.
- 🌹 Durable： Made with heavy duty steel, two-part frame sturdy enough to hold heavy blankets and comforters.
- 🌹 Install & Disassemble Easily：this blankets holder fits different size bed (twin, full, queen, king). Blanket lift bar can be placed on the floor or insert under the mattress.
Adjustable Blanket Lift Bar Support Frame for post surgery recovery
Colour：light beige Material：heavy duty steel
Size：height of 26-34 inches adjustable
Item Weight： 3.75 lbs
🌟. Easy to assemble, Height 26-34” adjustable, pressure buttons in to adjust.
🌟. Thickened metal tube, 1 inch in diameter. weight bearing better than the tiny bar.
🌟. Each metal tube has a protective rubber ring for stability and safety.
🌟. Fits across twin bed completely or one side of larger bed.
🌟. Perfect for lower extremity neuropathy, individuals with pressure ulcers, burns, open skin sores,
infections, sensitive skin, or paraplegia, to keeping sheets and blankets stay away on your legs or feet and toes.
Instructions for User
Supportive blanket bar holds covers off feet to relieve pain, tension, and pressure which is ideal for those with Arthritis,Gout,
Foot Pain, Feet or leg Fracture, Leg Cramping, Fatigued Legs, or assist with surgery recovery.
✅ Recommended by podiatrist
Adjustable bed cradle used to keep sheets up, covers and comforters off the feets to stay cool or relieve the pressure during sleep.
Great aids attachments for hospital beds and physiotherapy occasion.
If you are looking for cast and wound covers or heel cushions as leg, foot protector
We recommend you buy this blanket lifter!
Help you keep blankets away from skin wounds, let it recover better!