- Heal Force 180D is rquipped with more advanced functions and features than 180-B, compact size and super lightweight very convenient for carrying.This device is not an ECG monitor used in clinical institution or hospital, but is used for spot-check purpose ONLY.
- One-key easy operation with up to 19 types measurement result can be presented and displayed clearly on color dot-matrix LCD screen, moreover, data records can be reviewed and deleted locally, uploaded to PC as well.
- Battery operated 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (included), high capacity of built-in memory up to 30 hours waveform storage for single channel continuous measurement.
- Voice prompt is available and quick measurement by built-in metal electrodes, external lead wires (limb lead and chest lead included) for long term measurements are optional.
- [WARRANTY - 60 DAYS MONEY BACK & 18 MONTHS EXCHANGE - We guarantee you'll love this Heal Force 180D Portable ECG Monitor and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, returned it within 60 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Note: please download the right CD content here:
More advanced than 180-B.
Super lightweight, 5.2×3.9×1.4inch/0.3kg.
Results display on color dot-matrix LCD screen (2.76×2.1inch)
19 types of measurement results.
30 hours ECG waveform storage for single channel.
Quick measurement by metal electrodes, external lead wires.
Data records can be reviewed and deleted locally, uploaded to PC as well.
Methods of ECG Measurement
Measurement by built-in electrodes:
1). Hand measurement
A. Palm placement:
B. Wrist placement:
2). Leg Measurement
3). Chest Measurement by external lead wires
1). Electrodes placement on limbs
2). Electrodes placement for Chest Lead Measurement
1. ECG Measurement
Amplification channels: 3.
Input signal: 3 embedded metal electrodes or external lead wire cable
Lead selections and measuring methods:
a.Quick measurement by embedded electrodes
b.Measurement by external electrodes with 3 lead wires (single channel for Lead I, II, or III) or 4 lead wires (3 simultaneous channels for Lead I, II and III)
ECG bandwidth: 0.5Hz~40Hz
HR accuracy:±2bpm or ±2%
Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): ≥60dB
Waveform sweeping speed:20mm/s±10%
Loop current:≤ 0.1 μA
Impedance:≥5 MΩ(single ended)
Max. input DC offset: ±300mV
External DC input: 5.0V/1.0A
AC adapter: a.c. 100~240V, 50/60Hz
Auto power-off: 90s to 15 minutes
Low battery warning: 4.4V /±0.2V.
1x ECG Monitor
4x AA batteries
1x cloth bag
1x USB cable
1x ECG lead wire
2x bag of 25 electrode pads