- A Condensed Guide to Wilderness Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. Offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise & compact format, this lightweight, fully illustrated guide includes "Weiss Advice" on improvised first aid techniques, "When to Worry" tips, and more.
- First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
The Hiker is built for weekend warriors. A must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two, the Hiker is equipped with carefully-selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you might experience along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters, stomach aches, sprains, and wounds won’t slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you.