- Includes battery, charger and Interchangeable color panels; Quick and easy disassembly.The turning radius is 45.5 inches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable; Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Delta tiller is easily adjustable; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation
- Quick connect batteries; Comes with large, plastic carry basket. Front and Rear Wheels: 8 x 2 inches Flat-free, Climbing Angle: 6 degree
- Flat-free, non-marking tires and anti-tip wheels. Ground Clearance: 2.5 inch, Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
The Scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colorful, customizable exterior. The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The three-wheel version of the Scout is specially designed for nimbly navigating indoor layouts with ease. A technologically advanced quick connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color-through panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches. Troubleshooting steps- Once the recommended action is taken, turn the scooter off and then back on again to clear the flash code. If the problem was not corrected, or another problem exists the controller may display another flash code. ATTENTION – Your scooter may have a diagnostic light on the tiller that will stay on constantly. The light will begin to flash when you have a serviceable item.