- Quick and easy disassembly; Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable; Comes with large plastic carry basket
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation. Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Includes battery and charger, flat-free, non-marking tires with anti-tip wheels
- Seat Width: 16.5"; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Maximum Range: 9 miles; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm; Turning Radius: 53.75"; Ground Clearance: 2.5"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
The Drive Medical Scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colorful, customizable exterior. The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The four-wheel Scout offers enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. A technologically advanced quick-connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches.Convenient free-wheel release knob.