SmartVision2 is the only smartphone designed specifically for people with visual impairments. Complete with a high-contrast display, speech input and feedback and even a tactile keypad and buttons, SmartVision2 can adapt to your needs. And SmartVision2 is very easy to learn and use. SmartVision2 isn’t an app, it’s an entire smartphone built from the ground up. The ergonomics of the device, buttons and keypad are all designed and located to maximize ease-of-use for visually impaired people. And all menus and functions are made to be easy to see and simple to navigate. Plus, full tactile and voice controls are in place for non-visual users and for the convenience of visual users. SmartVision 2 Premium Need GPS navigation, book reading and OCR/Scan&Read? SmartVision2 Premium boasts the addition of these great features. Guide yourself with voice commands with speech feedback using Kapten GPS, read books, and even scan your reading materials to have them read back to you.
- Large, clear and high-contrast display with speaking of menus and selected text
- Navigate phone using the touchscreen, buttons/keypad or voice controls. Voice controls work through voice recognition software on the phone.
- Video magnifier up to 7x with 9 contrast modes
- Works with GSM Carriers: Includes AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Consumers Cellular, Cellular One and more!
- PREMIUM VERSION also includes: voice-assisted GPS navigation, OCR feature to scan and read printed text aloud & E-Book creator and reader (PDF, DAISY, e-Pub)